Saturday, April 30, 2011

Murder will out and a Review of Murder at the Populaire

Thanks to all for the great comments about The Murder in the Library which is out on amazon.com in book and kindle.  Hope you all enjoy it!


I finished reading Rendezvous at the Populaire by Kate Workman.  It's great to have Sherlock meet another notorious figure like the Phantom of the Opera. (instead of Jack the Ripper!)  Sherlock, after sustaining an injury has to reinvent himself.  By switching points of view between Holmes and Watson Workman gives us some Sherlockian psychology along with action, great locales and mystery.  This would make a great film, especially when they are all below the Opera House in the depths of the Parisian sewers.................
I enjoyed the pacing, the plot and the insight into Holmes' and Watson's feelings.  Check this one out!

For all us Yankees who watched the Royal Wedding all I can say is WOW.  Absolutely beautiful, amazing and London is so gorgeous in the spring.  I started to cry when I saw Elton John in the cathedral, can't help thinking back to another wedding.

Enjoy spring, my fellow Sherlockians, we're waiting for the sunshine here in the midwest, maybe one day and until then I'm on to the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment